Is it easy to upgrade my existing stereology system to a new Stereo Investigator system?
Stereo Investigator can be integrated with virtually any popular research microscope, and controls more research grade microscope peripherals (e.g., cameras, motorized stages, encoders, fluorescent illuminators, etc.) than any other stereology system. If your microscope and hardware are older or unsupported, we can also help you upgrade to a state-of-the-art hardware platform for stereology.
MBF Bioscience has decades of experience building microscope systems that improve a laboratory’s stereology workflow efficiency and usability.
To learn how easy it is to add Stereo Investigator software to your system.
Why should I upgrade my stereology system to Stereo Investigator?
Stereo Investigator offers more functionality and is easier to use than any other stereology software. Its user interface is intuitive and task oriented. The most commonly used stereological probes, as well as probes you frequently use, are available with a single mouse click. Measurement probes in Stereo Investigator are elegantly organized by the type of quantification they perform.
All stereology probes feature helpful experimental tool tips that indicate, for example, whether a probe is for use in thick or thin tissues, or whether the probe is for region or particle measurements.
With user-friendly workflows and advanced hardware automation, Stereo Investigator makes it easy to collect stereology data and train new lab members. Our acclaimed scientific and technical support staff are here to assist you and your laboratory staff.
Workflows makes stereology easy to learn and do
If you have made a significant investment in a stereology system that is no longer supported, such as NewCAST or Mercator, or is limited to very specific experiments and analyses, or one that overpromises and underperforms such as Stereologer, Stereo Investigator can help you rescue that investment by enabling the research you want to do instead of the research you are limited to.
What are my options to upgrade?
We provide you with a wide range of options to suit your research needs and budget.
- Level 1: Add Stereo Investigator software to your stereology system. This is the most straightforward upgrade. If your microscope hardware and computer are supported and up to date, you can simply purchase Stereo Investigator software and install it on your system.
- Level 2: If you have older, unsupported microscope hardware, we can work with you to assess your needs and identify the best replacement hardware for your system.
- Level 3: If you would like to expand the capabilities of your existing stereology system, for example by adding multi-channel fluorescence, a low light camera, or slide scanning capabilities, we can work with you to assess your needs and identify the best hardware upgrades for your system.
Regardless of which level you need, just add Stereo Investigator software and then choose either onsite or remote installation and training, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Why do people trust Stereo Investigator for their research?
- Gold Standard for stereology: Stereo Investigator has more than 8,000 citations in peer-reviewed papers. This means your method of quantitative analysis is recognized and accepted.
- Superior Technical Support: Our reputation for providing outstanding support to our customers is well known, and is one of the primary reasons why researchers choose Stereo Investigator for their lab.
- Superior Software: Stereo Investigator software is actively developed by our professional software development team. We are constantly making improvements, adding features, and adding support for new hardware based on feedback from our customers.
- Systems Integration: Stereo Investigator works with most of the popular microscope systems used for bioscience research including Zeiss, Leica, Olympus and Nikon microscopes and many cameras and motorized stages.
- Multi-Purpose systems: Stereo Investigator systems can also be upgraded to be used as an advanced imaging system for whole slide scanning and 3D imaging too. You can also add Neurolucida for neuron reconstruction and analyses.
Compare which system works for you
In addition to our stereology software, a Stereo Investigator system can include any new hardware you may need. We are authorized resellers for Zeiss, Leica and Olympus microscopes, Dell computers, LEP, motorized stages, and the leading scientific camera manufacturers. MBF Bioscience's Technical Services team provides support for the entire system as well as research support to optimize your experimental design.
Stereo Investigator is the leading tool used for unbiased stereology. But don’t take our word for it, listen to the hundreds of researchers currently using a Stereo investigator system.
Professional and Courteous Support from Stereology Experts
Our Technical Support team is standing by to help you with service via remote online connection, phone and email. Our team of microscopy and stereology experts includes our Ph.D. staff scientists as well as our experienced engineers and technicians. We provide support for the entire system including all the hardware and software, and we can also provide remote online training for new users to help get you started.
Save up to 10% off when you upgrade to Stereo Investigator
For a limited time, MBF Bioscience is offering a special upgrade promotion to make it easy for you to upgrade your old stereology system to Stereo Investigator.
To learn more about this offer