Visit MBF Bioscience at Booth 2235 at SfN 2018 in San Diego
Every year, we look forward to showcasing our new products and latest developments at the Society for Neuroscience’s annual meeting. This year, from November 3 – 7, we’ll be at SfN 2018 in San Diego, at Booth #2235, where our team of expert scientists and engineers will be on hand to offer personalized demonstrations of all of our products.
This year, we are thrilled to introduce two major new software solutions: Vesselucida 360, an application for reconstructing microvascular networks in 3D, and NeuroInfo for automatic identification of brain anatomy in your sections.
We are also excited to showcase the following:
➛ Software and systems
- Version 2018 of Neurolucida 360, Neurolucida, and Stereo Investigator
- Stereo Investigator for Cleared Tissue
- Stereo Investigator for Whole Slide Images
- WormLab for advanced worm tracking and comprehensive analysis
- BrainMaker for automatic generation of 3D whole brain image from 2D image data
- Biolucida for managing and sharing big image data
- FastCount for automatic stereology
- Fully integrated Neurolucida and Stereo Investigator brightfield microscope solutions for stereology and neuron tracing
- Fully integrated Neurolucida and Stereo Investigator multi-channel fluorescent and structured illumination solutions for imaging
- ClearScope – revolutionary Light Sheet microscope
- Vesalius – high-speed, multi-channel, laser confocal scanner
- BliSS 500 – brightfield slide scanner for brain sections ranging from mouse to human
- WormLab imaging system with optogenetic and mechanosensation assays
If you’d like to reserve a dedicated time to meet with us, you can schedule an appointment here, or simply stop by Booth #2235 for a personalized demonstration of any of our software or imaging systems. We are really looking forward to seeing you in San Diego!