Quantify Microvasculature Accurately and Fast
Vesselucida 360 is a breakthrough technology specifically designed to visualize and automatically reconstruct microvascular networks in a 3D environment. Built-in analysis tools will provide you with the information you need for your studies on cancer, diabetes, strokes and other conditions that affect microvasculature.
- Changes in vasculature due to traumatic brain injury or stroke
- Changes in blood vessels of the retina due to diabetes (diabetic retinopathy)
- New blood vessels due to a cancerous tumor (angiogenesis)
See why Vesselucida 360 revolutionizes microvasculature reconstruction and analysis!
A Comprehensive Solution to Analyze Microvasculature
Vesselucida works with a wide array of 3D images, even large 3D images of intact tissue specimens. Once your reconstruction is complete, you can obtain a comprehensive morphological profile.
- Reconstruct microvascular structures in 3D accurately and fast
- Built-in analyses means no need for programming skills or the creation of supplementary scripts (e.g., MatLab)
- Metrics for comprehensive morphological analyses: Segments and nodes counts, frequency of anastomoses, vessel surface and volume, and more
- Consult with our staff scientists to determine the best course of action to make sense of your data
Compare with Ground-Truth Data
Vesselucida 360 also includes a full suite of tools to manually trace and edit your reconstruction to create a ground-truth representation of your vascular data. You can also fine-tune and correct the automatic reconstructions in cases of particularly challenging image data.
Metrics to Answer Your Research Questions
Our rigorously tested analyses provide accurate and relevant results that you and others can trust for publications. Use Vesselucida Explorer, our Vesselucida 360 companion analysis software, to perform sophisticated analyses that help answer your research questions.
Vesselucida Explorer provide vasculature-specific metrics such as segments and nodes counts, frequency of anastomoses, vessel surface and volume, and more.
Compatible with Most Microscopy File Formats
Real-Time Interactive 3D Visualization
As you work with increasingly bigger and more complex image data, high performance 3D visualization has become indispensable for effective data interpretation.
Our software includes a highly versatile 3D visualization environment suitable to most microscopy images with state-of-the-art functionalities to support your analysis and publication needs.
- Visualize large, complex 3D images (including multichannel images) and reconstructions
- 2D and 3D image data from two-photon, confocal, brightfield or light sheet microscopy
- 3D volume, image slicing, and simultaneous views
- Multiple projections: XY, YZ, XZ, alpha, minimum, and maximum
- Transparency, rendering (wireframe, centerline, surface, texture) and other display options for image and traces than can be adjusted on the fly
- Create dynamic movies
- Export options including exporting 3D graphics to third-party applications
- Loads complex surfaces in seconds
- Works with the most advanced “gaming class” graphics cards to deliver high performance visualization at an affordable price
Designed by Scientists for Scientists
Developed with support from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), Vesselucida 360 was specifically designed for researchers focused on conditions affecting microvasculature. Our scientists regularly consult with our customers to gain a better understanding of their needs and incorporate their suggestions into the design of Vesselucida 360. Our staff scientists are available to help you determine the best course of action to make the most sense of your data.
When you call us you will speak with a person - not an automated system. Talk to us about your hardware, software, or experimental design questions. Our team includes Ph.D. neuroscientists and experts in microscopy, stereology, neuron tracing, and image processing; ready to help you over the phone or online.
Try it Today!
Sign up for a free trial. During your trial, you'll also have the opportunity to talk to us about your hardware, software, or experimental design questions with our team of scientists and experts in microscopy, neuron tracing, and image processing.
- Free Trial: Submit some of your image data and let us evaluate how Vesselucida can match your research experiment.