Preserving data integrity to let you publish your results with confidence
Data integrity is the foundation for meaningful comparisons and sound analyses. Neurolucida 360 is designed to preserve data integrity, providing means to accurately and quickly model and quantify data that is relevant to your experiments.
Designed by scientists for neuroscientists
Neurolucida 360 was specifically conceived for the neuroscience community by scientists who understand the challenges and breadth of neuroscience research. It is an invaluable tool to advance connectomics and handle the “big data” necessary to map neural pathways at the level of synaptic connections comprehensively.
Read the protocol for imaging and analyzing dendritic spines and complete neurons with Neurolucida 360 in Current Protocols in Neuroscience
A comprehensive solution
- Reconstruct neuronal structures in 3D accurately and fast
- Run analyses that match exactly your research questions via Neurolucida Explorer, our companion software
- Consult with our staff scientists to determine the best course of action to make sense of your data
- No need for programming skills or the creation of supplementary scripts (e.g., MatLab)
- Useful for a wide range of research needs, from the sub-micrometer level (synapses) to the macrolevel (mapping projection neurons)
- Handles a wide array of visualization methods (Golgi, 2D, expansion microscopy, clarity, iDISCO, uDISCO, confocal, two-photon)
- Accepts a broad variety of microscope image formats (Zeiss, czi, ndpi, oib, etc…)
Try it out!
We offer both a free evaluation and a free trial copy of Neurolucida 360. During your trial, you'll also have the opportunity to talk to us about your hardware, software, or experimental design questions with our team of Ph.D. neuroscientists and experts in microscopy, neuron tracing, and image processing.
- Free evaluation: Submit some of your image data and let us evaluate how Neurolucida 360 can match your research experiment.
- Free 14-day trial copy: Download of a copy of Neurolucida 360 and use the tips and suggestions from the free evaluation to find out how easy it is to use and how quickly you can obtain useful data.
Our three most popular packages are Neurolucida 360 Lite, Essentials, and Studio.
There are different options to set up Neurolucida 360 in your lab: a one-time upfront cost for the software, an annual subscription plan, mobile licenses to move Neurolucida 360 from one computer to another, and more.
When you call us you will speak with a person - not an automated system. Talk to us about your hardward, software, or experimental design questions. Our team includes Ph.D. neuroscientists and experts in microscopy, stereology, neuron tracing, and image processing; ready to help you over the phone or online.
Minimum Computer Hardware
64-bit Windows 7, 8 or 10, 32GB of RAM, dual core processor, and an AMD Radeon graphics card with 2GB of GPU RAM
Neurolucida 360 has been developed with support from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH).