Elucidating and Analyzing Dendritic Spine Changes
MicroDynamix is a state-of-the art dendritic spine analysis software application that enables you to visualize and quantify spine morphology over time. After loading image data acquired at different time points from in vivo and in vitro imaging sessions, MicroDynamix automatically aligns the images in 3D, then reconstructs dendritic branches, detects dendritic spines, and identifies important metrics — such as length, thickness, and overall number, for accurate quantitative comparison.
Many brain cells encode experiences by creating, strengthening, or weakening the connection points between their cells over a timescale that ranges from milliseconds to years. Follow how these dendritic spines grow, disappear, and change shape over time with MicroDynamix.
Watch the video below to learn more on how MicroDynamix is revolutionizing dendritic spine analysis!
Side-by-Side 3D Visualization – Know More, Faster
No matter the time-span, MicroDynamix makes it easier to for neuroscientists to obtain more accurate and critical 4D dynamic analyses from in vivo and in vitro images than ever before by automatically associating spines and dendrites across 3D images.
Side-by-Side Data Analysis
- Rapidly produce quantifiable, morphometric data for comparisons across all time-points.
- Track the dynamics of 3D dendritic spines, including persistence, addition, subtraction, and transience.
- Illuminate key changes easily with publication-quality, customizable graphs and multiple charting options.
- Analyze morphometric changes comparing:
Intuitive and Fast
- Easy to use, intuitive work flows guide you through the process.
- Fast and accurate results via integrated analysis tools.
- Easily handles big image data with speed and agility utilizing our advanced 3D imaging engine.
When you call us you will speak with a person - not an automated system. Talk to us about your hardware, software, or experimental design questions. Our team includes Ph.D. neuroscientists and experts in microscopy, stereology, neuron tracing, and image processing; ready to help you over the phone or online.