Fast and Versatile Slide Scanner Suitable for Quantitative Analysis
The new TissueScope, engineered in collaboration with Huron Digital Pathology is a fast, and versatile whole slide scanner that is super-charged with MBF big data handling technology to easily stream high quality image data suitable for quantitative analysis with all of our software.
- Brightfield slide scanner that handles up to twelve, 1”x 3” (25mm x 75mm) slides, six, 2” x 3” (50mm x 75mm) slides or any single slide up to 6” x 8” (150mm x 200mm) for larger specimens that most other scanners can’t handle. At a 60 micron section thickness/internal, an entire mouse brain can be mounted in a single tray
- Fast: <1 minute per slide (15mm x 15mm section at 20x)
- High Resolution: 0.2 at 40x, 0.4 at 20x with optical resolution of 0.75na
- Versatile: 2D and 3D slide scanning
- Easy to Use: Automatic tissue detection and automatic focus
- Easy to Manage: Image-based barcode reading
- Big Data Handling: File format optimized for streaming with Biolucida image server and for analysis
- Optional slide loader capabilities to easily scan up to 120 standard or 60 double-wide slides, or even larger slides up to 6" x 8"
|1"x 3" Slides||
2"x 3" Slides
Any Size Slides up to 6"x 8"
Whole Slide Scanning
Acquiring high-resolution digital images of histology slides is easier than ever with the ongoing advancements in microscope image acquisition hardware and software. Resource consumption from digital/virtual slides is minimal and the benefits are numerous. Whole slide scanning provides numerous benefits to scientists such as the ability to:
- Create digital archives of tissue specimens that never degrade and don't require special physical storage
- Preserve fluorescence indefinitely
- Minimize photodamage from repeated microscopic imaging
- Store, transfer, and share whole slide image data that you can access from any computer system
- Analyze large 2D and 3D image data files on a dedicated workstation separate from the microscope
- Perform essential data analyses such as stereology for counting cells and quantifying volumes
- Develop image content for scientific publications and presentations
MBF Solutions for Whole Slide Images
Our world-class, award winning software combined with our new TissueScope slide scanner provides a fully integrated solution for image acquisition, image management and image analysis.
• View, manage and share image stacks, 2D & 3D whole-slide images, and image stacks
• Generates full-resolution 3D whole brain reconstructions from 2D whole slide images
|Stereo Investigator Whole Slide Edition®|
• Unbiased stereology for whole slide images
• Automatically delineates and identifies brain regions on experimental sections
• Automatically outlines periphery of histological sections
When you call us you will speak with a person - not an automated system. Talk to us about your hardware, software, or experimental design questions. Our team includes Ph.D. neuroscientists and experts in microscopy, stereology, neuron tracing, and image processing; ready to help you over the phone or online.