The Core Facilities Solution Suite
An Entire Euite of our Most Popular Software for Quantitative Image Analysis
MBF Bioscience now offers a unique, application-specific set of tools bundled into one comprehensive software suite. Fine-tune your research with a variety of our most popular software applications which allow you to target the specific cellular structures you want and produce superior quantitative analysis. Using automatic and editing tools within your 3D reconstructions, you have the ability to navigate across a variety of pathways with precision, accuracy and speed to achieve your results. Moving easily across the cellular landscape with a high level of control, you’ll understand why this software is the industry leader with the most comprehensive set of built in analyses, and is so much more than a generic image processing tool.
The new Core Facilities Solution Suite is now available as an annual subscription or a perpetual license with special discounted pricing for core facilities. The software licenses are provided on a single USB dongle and the annual subscription includes software upgrades and remote online technical support.
Benefits of the Core Facilities Solution Suite:
- Increase the use of all your imaging instruments as our software can be used with image data from confocal, wide field, SIM, two-photon, light sheet and brightfield microscopes as well as whole slide scanners.
- Import data easily with support for all of the most popular image file formats from Zeiss, Leica, Aperio, Olympus, Nikon, Hamamatsu, Huron and images from our new ClearScope light sheet microscope
- Produce unbiased, quantifiable results with NIH-funded, award-winning scientific software
- Receive full support from MBF’s technical support team, available to all users, with remote online technical support. Plus all the software has a built-in knowledge base
- Save when you purchase all of the software as a suite rather than individual separate licenses
- Generate a high impact with your research using MBF software tools that have helped researchers publish over 15,000 peer-reviewed papers in leading journals
- Effortlessly move to any Windows 10 PC with the mobile license (dongle)
- Access to 8 different software applications shown below
Neurolucida 360 Studio: Quickly and accurately reconstruct neurons in 3D and obtain reliable data about the specific neuronal structures such as axons, basal dendrites, apical dendrites, and axon-carrying dendrites while generating sophisticated analyses using the built-in analysis software.
Annual subscription includes one license for Neurolucida Explorer for morphometric analysis and the following features:
Vesselucida 360: Quickly and accurately reconstruct microvasculature in 3D and obtain reliable data about the length, connections and complexity of microvessels while generating sophisticated analyses using the built-in analysis software.
Annual subscription includes one license for Vesselucida Explorer and the following features:
Stereo Investigator - Desktop Edition: Provides you with accurate, unbiased estimates of the number, length, area, and volume of cells or biological structures in a tissue specimen. Annual subscription includes the following features:
Stereo Investigator—Whole Slide Edition: Unbiased stereology for whole slide images. Specially designed for analyzing large whole slide images. The annual subscription includes the following features:
Stereo Investigator—Cleared Tissue: Perform unbiased stereology on whole or partial specimens that have been cleared using methods such as CLARITY, 3DISCO, FluoClearBABB, etc. that have been imaged using light sheet, confocal scanning, or two-photon microscopes.
▪ light sheet microscopes
▪ confocal microscopes
▪ two-photon microscopes
▪ 3D image stacks
NeuroInfo: Aligns whole slide images of experiments sections with Allen Mouse Brain Atlas, delineates anatomical regions and automatically detects cells. The software includes the following features:
TissueMaker: Automatically generate a full resolution 3D reconstruction of any organ or tissue sample from serial sections so that you can easily view cells, structures, and lesions. The software includes the following features:
Tissue Mapper: is a comprehensive annotation and delineation tool used for mapping tissue structures. In Tissue Mapper you can:
Microfile+: Uses state-of-the-art compression methods to efficiently and accurately convert 2D and 3D images from almost any source and format into manageable, standardized experimental results. The annual subscription includes the following features:
▪ MBF JPEG2000
▪ generic TIFF
▪ Vesalius/CaliberID TIFF
▪ Flowview Olympus TIFF
▪ OME TIFF
▪ Keyence TIFF
▪ Imaris TIFF
▪ Zeiss LSM
▪ Huron SVS
▪ Leica SVS
▪ Imaris IMS
When you call us you will speak with a person - not an automated system. Talk to us about your hardware, software, or experimental design questions. Our team includes Ph.D. neuroscientists and experts in microscopy, stereology, neuron tracing, and image processing; ready to help you over the phone or online.