Stereo Investigator® Value Package
The Most Affordable Way to Get Unbiased Stereological Data
Obtaining credible data doesn't have to be expensive. The Stereo Investigator Value Package helps researchers on a limited budget get statistically valid estimates of the number, length, area, and volume of cells or biological structures in a tissue specimen.
This package comes with Stereo Investigator software, which is cited in over 6,000 published research papers, and the same renowned technical and research support from the experts at MBF. To ensure you get up and running quickly and smoothly with your new system, one of our staff scientists or microscopy experts will travel to your lab to install the system and train lab members on how to use it.
Read about the Signature System or Advanced System if the value package doesn’t fit your needs
A system for brightfield stereology configured on a Zeiss microscope
With the Stereo Investigator Value Package, you will get:
- Stereo Investigator software
- Motorized XYZ stage system including a stage controller, joystick, and specimen
- Focus position encoder for precise Z-axis measurements
- Scientific-grade color CCD camera
- 64-bit Windows 10 PC and 24” LCD monitor
- Integration with your brightfield research microscope
- Two days of on-site installation and training
- 6 months of our renowned technical support
- 2 year warranty on hardware
The Stereo Investigator Value Package is the world's most affordable, quality stereology system. And, it is upgradable to any or all of the advanced features found in a full Stereo Investigator system. Please see the hardware page for more information about microscope compatibility or contact us. If you need a new microscope, we can help.
When you call us you will speak with a person - not an automated system. Talk to us about your hardware, software, or experimental design questions. Our team includes Ph.D. neuroscientists and experts in microscopy, stereology, neuron tracing, and image processing; ready to help you over the phone or online.