Elucidating and Analyzing Dendritic Spine Changes
SpineDynamics is a state-of-the art dendritic spine analysis software application that enables you to visualize and quantify spine morphology over time. Our advanced algorithms precisely align 3D images from repeated imaging sessions, automatically reconstruct branches, automatically detect spines, and accurately identify important metrics for quantitative comparison.
Side-by-Side 3D Visualization – Know More, Faster
- All images in your study are automatically aligned and managed within a single framework.
- View multiple image from the same location and view any 2 images from your study for side-by-side comparison.
- Automatically reconstruct dendrites and spines in each image. The same spine at different time points is automatically detected and identified for you.
- Update over time: Add more images as your experiment continues over time and keep analyzing as you go.
Side-by-Side Data Analysis
- Rapidly produce quantifiable, morphometric data for comparisons across all time-points.
- Illuminate key changes easily with customizable graphs and multiple charting options.
- Analyze morphometric changes comparing:
Intuitive and Fast
- Easy to use, intuitive work flows guide you through the process.
- Fast and accurate results via integrated analysis tools.
- Easily handles big image data with speed and agility utilizing our advanced 3D imaging engine.
When you call us you will speak with a person - not an automated system. Talk to us about your hardware, software, or experimental design questions. Our team includes Ph.D. neuroscientists and experts in microscopy, stereology, neuron tracing, and image processing; ready to help you over the phone or online.