The most affordable way to get unbiased stereological data
Obtaining credible data doesn't have to be expensive. The Stereo Investigator Value Package helps researchers on a limited budget get statistically valid estimates of the number, length, area, and volume of cells or biological structures in a tissue specimen.
This package comes with Stereo Investigator software, which is cited in over 6,000 published research papers, and the same renowned technical and research support from the experts at MBF. To ensure you get up and running quickly and smoothly with your new system, one of our staff scientists or microscopy experts will travel to your lab to install the system and train lab members on how to use it.
Read about the Signature System or Advance System if the value package doesn’t fit your needs
With the Stereo Investigator Value Package, you will get:
- Stereo Investigator software
- Motorized stage system including a stage controller, joystick, and specimen
- Focus position encoder for precise Z-axis measurements
- Scientific-grade color CCD camera
- 64-bit Windows 7 PC with QuadCore Xeon Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB hard drive, 1GB graphics card
- 24” LCD monitor
- Integration with your brightfield research microscope
- Two days of on-site installation and training
- 6 months of our renowned technical support
- 2 year warranty on hardware
The Stereo Investigator Value Package is the world's most affordable, quality stereology system. And, it is upgradable to any or all of the advanced features found in a full Stereo Investigator system. Please see the hardware page for more information about microscope compatibility or contact us. If you need a new microscope, we can help.