Model and Quantify Microvasculature Accurately
Vesselucida® is a unique product specifically to reconstruct and analyze microvascular networks. Built-in analysis tools will provide you with the information you need for your studies on cancer, diabetes, strokes and other conditions that affect microvasculature.
- Changes in vasculature due to traumatic brain injury or stroke
- Changes in blood vessels of the retina due to diabetes (diabetic retinopathy)
- New blood vessels due to a cancerous tumor (angiogenesis)
See why Vesselucida revolutionizes microvasculature reconstruction and analysis!
A Comprehensive Solution to Analyze Microvasculature
Vesselucida works with a wide array of 3D images, even large 3D images of intact tissue specimens. Once your reconstruction is complete, you can obtain a comprehensive morphological profile.
- Reconstruct microvascular structures in 3D accurately and fast
- Built-in analyses means no need for programming skills or the creation of supplementary scripts (e.g., MatLab)
- Metrics for comprehensive morphological analyses: Segments and nodes counts, frequency of anastomoses, vessel surface and volume, and more
- Consult with our staff scientists to determine the best course of action to make sense of your data
Metrics to Answer Your Research Questions
Our rigorously tested analyses provide accurate and robust results that you and others can trust for publications. Use Vesselucida Explorer, Vesselucida companion analysis software, to perform sophisticated analyses that help answer your research questions.
Vesselucida Explorer provide vasculature-specific metrics such as segments and nodes counts, frequency of anastomoses, vessel surface and volume, and more.
Designed by Scientists for Scientists
Developed with support from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), Vesselucida was specifically conceived for researchers focused on conditions affecting microvasculature. Our scientists are regularly in dialogue with our customers, incorporating their suggestions into the design of Vesselucida. Consult with our staff scientists to determine the best course of action to make sense of your data.
Real-Time Interactive 3D Visualization
As you work with increasingly bigger and more complex image data, high performance 3D visualization has become indispensable for effective data interpretation.
Our software includes a highly versatile 3D visualization environment suitable to most microscopy images with state-of-the-art functionalities to support your analysis and publication needs.
- Visualize large, complex 3D images (including multichannel images) and reconstructions
- 2D and 3D image data from two-photon, confocal, brightfield or light sheet microscopy
- 3D volume, image slicing, partial projection and simultaneous views
- Transparency, rendering and other display options for image and traces
- Create dynamic movies
- Export 3D graphics to third-party applications
- Loads complex surfaces in seconds
- Works with the most advanced “gaming class” graphics cards to deliver high performance at an affordable price
Try it Out!
Sign up for a free evaluation. During your evaluation, you'll also have the opportunity to talk to us about your hardware, software, or experimental design questions with our team of scientists and experts in microscopy, neuron tracing, and image processing.
- Free evaluation: Submit some of your image data and let us evaluate how Vesselucida can match your research experiment.