The Redesigned Neurolucida Version 2018
With the new version of Neurolucida, researchers can reconstruct and analyze neurons with greater speed, efficiency and ease.
The new, revamped user interface is:
- Easy to Navigate – The ribbon bar design is task-oriented to make it easy to find what you need. A dynamic search bar and a quick access toolbar also aid productivity.
- Better Organized – Frequently used tools are prominent and easy to access. Tools are grouped by their function, and advanced settings are easily accessible.
- Cleaner and Simpler – The new user interface is modern and intuitive, making it easier to learn and to train new lab members.
- Version 2018 also integrates with the latest microscopic imaging devices and computer hardware, so you can trace neurons with cutting-edge microscope technology.
New Performance Features
There are over a hundred new features to go along with the new user interface, including:
- Edit reconstructions in an interactive 3D environment when tracing from image stacks
- Improved handling of big image data
- New analyses in a redesigned Neurolucida Explorer - the companion software to Neurolucida that performs all the quantitative analyses generated from neurons digitally reconstructed with Neurolucida
Watch This 2 Minute Video to Get Acquainted with the New User Interface
When you call us you will speak with a person - not an automated system. Talk to us about your hardware, software, or experimental design questions. Our team includes Ph.D. neuroscientists and experts in microscopy, stereology, neuron tracing, and image processing; ready to help you over the phone or online.
How to Get Version 2018
If you have a current Software Upgrade and Support Subscription (SUSS), you will be able to download version 2018 directly from our Download Center
Unsure if your SUSS is current? Contact us at 1-802.288.9290 or email@example.com
If your SUSS is expired, contact us for a quote to renew your SUSS.
Integration with Cutting-Edge Microscope Hardware
Version 2018 integrates with the latest microscopic imaging devices and computer hardware, so you can trace neurons.
We recommend our new Lumina HR camera - a fast, high-resolution camera that captures beautifully detailed images which look great on 4K monitors. Request a quote to upgrade your system hardware.
Fully Integrated with Your Hardware
Neurolucida software drives motorized stages, cameras, filter wheels etc. to give you a seamless experience.
Customized and Scalable
Each system is customized to your research needs and scalable to fit your budget. Additional capabilities can be added with our imaging modules.
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Train new users faster
- Collect data quicker and easier
Frequently Asked Questions
Version 2018 is a significant upgrade from previous versions of Neurolucida. Here is a compilation of the most commonly asked questions about version 2018.