The Redesigned Stereo Investigator 2017
With the new version of Stereo Investigator, scientists can collect unbiased stereology data with greater speed and efficiency.
The new, revamped user interface is:
- Easy to Navigate – The ribbon bar design is task-oriented to make it easy to find what you need. A dynamic search bar and a quick access toolbar also aid productivity.
- Better Organized– Frequently used tools are prominent and easy to access. Tools are grouped by their function, and advanced settings are easily accessible.
- Cleaner and Simpler – The new user interface is modern and intuitive, making it easier to learn and to train new lab members.
- Version 2017 also integrates with the latest microscopic imaging devices and computer hardware, so you can perform stereology with cutting-edge microscope technology.
New Performance Features
There are over a hundred exciting new features to go along with the new user interface, including:
- Edit contours and markers in an interactive 3D environment
- Improves handling of big image data
- An entire ribbon bar dedicated to publishing results
Stereo Investigator Version 2017
Watch this 2 minute video to get acquainted with the new user interface in Stereo Investigator version 2017
When you call us you will speak with a person - not an automated system. Talk to us about your hardware, software, or experimental design questions. Our team includes Ph.D. neuroscientists and experts in microscopy, stereology, neuron tracing, and image processing; ready to help you over the phone or online.
How to Get Version 2017
You can download version 2017 from the download center if you have a current Software Upgrade and Support Subscription (SUSS).
Unsure if your SUSS is current? Contact us at 802.288.9290 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If your SUSS is expired, contact us for a quote to renew your SUSS.
Integration with Cutting-Edge Microscope Hardware
Version 2017 integrates with the latest microscopic imaging devices and computer hardware, so you can perform stereology with cutting-edge microscope technology.
We recommend our new Lumina HR camera - a fast, high-resolution camera that captures beautifully detailed images which look great on 4K monitors. Request a quote to upgrade your system hardware.
Fully Integrated with Your Hardware
Stereo Investigator software drives motorized stages, cameras, filter wheels etc. to give you a seamless experience.
Customized and Scalable
Each system is customized to your research needs and scalable to fit your budget. Additional capabilities can be added with our imaging modules.
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Train new users faster
- Collect data quicker and easier
Frequently Asked Questions
Version 2017 is a significant upgrade from previous versions of Stereo Investigator. Here is a compilation of the most commonly asked questions about version 2017.